Participation Lead for the NNPCF Management team
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join the NNPCF management team
The NNPCF participation lead is responsible for leading and organising our representative work – for ensuring the messages, experiences and views of our membership are heard by our partners across government, the NHS and the SEND sector. Leading our team of National Representatives, our participation lead forms a key link between our membership, our national representatives and the NNPCF steering group.
Please take a look at the attached job description.
If you are interested, please submit a C.V. and a two page summary (A4 sheets using a font no smaller than 12 point) describing how you meet the skills, experience and knowledge requirements of the role description and person specification. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications Monday 5th July 2021
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 12 July 2021
For further information, you can talk to your regional steering group member or contact Tina and Mrunal, the NNPCF co-chairs on email@example.com
The vacancy arises because Lara Roberts, who has worked with the NNPCF for almost 10 years, has moved onto a full time role at one of our strategic partners. We would like to thank Lara for everything that she has done – she has been instrumental in shaping the development and character of the NNPCF and wish her every success in her new role.
The Regional Yorkshire & Humber Steering Group member role is seeking an expression of interest from forum members within the region.
We will be interviewing for the role 9th July 2021 ; these interviews will be done virtually.
Candidates must ensure they meet the criteria set out in the role description and competencies framework (see documents below)
In summary, applicants need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- You must be an active member of your forum
- You must attend regional forum meetings
- Your child must be aged between 0-25
- You must have good regional links with other forums
- You must be willing to commit to a minimum of 30 days per annum
- Your application must be supported by your forum and regional steering group member
There is a £147 per day associated with the role. Individuals are responsible for considering the likely impact this may have on their other income (for example if you are in receipt of benefits/for tax purposes).
We would expect individuals to commit to upholding the core values of the NNPCF (see Code of Conduct attached). Steering Group members will also need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Promote and support the work of the NNPCF within the framework provided by the Network’s vision and objectives
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the regions, building positive working relationships in a constructive and consultative environment looking for and acknowledging the contribution of others and valuing the contribution of the team
- Collaborate with colleagues to define and articulate strategies to achieve the vision of the NNPCF
- Influence stakeholders positively to achieve results that are in the best interest of the NNPCF
- A competency framework has been developed for the role of Steering Group member, and prospective candidates must consider whether they meet this.
- We would welcome parent carers from diverse backgrounds and minority groups to consider the roles, as we would like to ensure that the NNPCF Steering Group is as representative as possible.
If you are interested in applying for this role, you should submit your expression of interest along with all other supporting documentation attached to this email and send it to the Participation Lead for NNPCF at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2nd July 2021.
We look forward to receiving your applications.
If you are part of a Parent Carer Forum, and are interested in being a National Representative please look at our National Reps page for more information