We are committed to keeping Parents and Parent Carer Forums up to date with information about current activity, good practice and other relevant information that will help support the voice of Parent Carers in Local Authorities, Clinical Commissioning Groups and other organisations. Click on the links below to find out more.
Here you can find some helpful links to resources and documents to support Forums.
- The Parent Carer Forum handbook includes information on all aspects of running a forum including:
- getting started, policies, governance
- finances including paying parents
- working as a team, managing conflict
- reaching and consulting with parents
- working with local authorities & health to improve services.
- Setting up and running a forum
- Parent Carer Grant and Monitoring
- Parent Carer Forum Resources and Webinars
Additional Information to help Parent Carer Forums